Be in with a chance to Win a £50 FREE BET if you can accurately predict the forecast in the Champion Hurdle on Day One of Cheltenham!
You can watch Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham with extra interest. You could WIN a FREE £50 bet* to use any market if you accurately predict the 1st and 2nd in the headliner race ,The Champion Hurdle at 3.30pm (if more than one correct prediction, winner picked at random BetMcLean). You must enter by 3.15pm on Tuesday 13th March 2018.
In order to be in with a chance to win our Champion Hurdle Forecast competition all you have to do is – Like, Share & Write your predictions in the Comments under this competition on Facebook or Retweet and Tag a mate on Twitter, including your prediction!
That’s it. It’s that simple to enter!
The winner will be picked at random from Betmclean.com HQ and will be announced on Tuesday 13th March by 4.30pm
*Terms and conditions for Champion Hurdle Free Bet Competition:
- One entry per person (across all SM channel platforms – Facebook and Twitter).
- Winner be will announced on Tuesday 13th March by 4.30pm
- Entrants must be Over 18.
- Entrants must be from UK or Ireland.
- Entrants must have a verified BetMcLean account
- All winning entries will be drawn at random by BetMcLean.com
- If more than one correct prediction, winner picked at random by BetMcLean.com
- Post must be Predicted, Liked, Shared and or retweeted to enter.
- Free bets are subject to any/all trading restrictions on winning customers account.
- Applies to UK and Irish customers only.
- We reserve the right to withdraw/alter/amend this offer at any time.
- Any perceived abuse of the offer will render it null and void.
- Our decision in respect of any promotion is final.
- General BetMcLean Terms and Conditions apply.
Free Bet Terms and Conditions:
- Free bet will be applied within 24 hours.
- Free bet stake is non-refundable.
- Free bet may be used on any markets.
- Free bet must be placed at minimum of 1/2 odds.
- All free bets will remain valid for 7 days.
- Bets placed with Free Bets cannot be cashed out
- General Terms and Conditions apply