Posted on 15 March 2018.
Day Four is Gold Cup Day at the Cheltenham Festival and we are offering Money Back as a Free Bet if your horse falls, unseats it’s rider or is brought down in any race at Cheltenham today
Terms and Conditions for Faller’s Insurance Free bet offer:
- Money Back as a free bet if your horse falls, unseats rider or is brought down in ALL races at Cheltenham Festival 2018 on Gold Cup Day 15th March 20178.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only on outright market.
- Applies to bets placed on day of race meeting
- Max refund per customer per race £25
- Applies to races with 5 or more runners
- Applies to first real money bet per race
- Pulled up , refused, ran out and carried out selections do not qualify for this offer
- Does not apply to bets placed using Free bets
- A free bet of up to £25 will be awarded within 24 hours of race finish
- Free bets must be wagered in full and will expire 7 days after being awarded.
- Free bet stakes are subject to any existing trading conditions on your account
- Free bet stakes cannot be combined with other free bet stakes
- Free bet stakes are win singles only
- Free bet stakes are non-refundable
- Free bet stakes do not qualify for any other offer, bonus or concession
- Bets placed with Free bets cannot be Cashed out
- Over 18’s only
- Offer does not apply to Neteller or Skrill customers
- Applies to UK and Ireland customers only
- This free bet offer is available only once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, and IP address.
- BetMcLean reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
- BetMcLean reserves the right to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- BetMcLean rules apply.
Problem Gambling?Please contact www.dunlewey.net