Be in with a chance to Win a £25 FREE BET if you predict the 1st Goalscoring Minute in the FA Cup Semi-Final game, Chelsea v Southampton on Sunday 22nd April.
You can watch Chelsea v Southampton with extra interest this weekend! You could WIN a FREE £25 bet* to use any market if you accurately predict the 1st Goalscoring Minute in this game (if more than one correct prediction, winner picked at random BetMcLean). Kick off is 3.00pm . You must enter by 2.45pm on Sunday 22nd of April to be eligible.
In order to be in with a chance to win our 1st Goalscoring Minute competition all you have to do is – Like, Share & Write your prediction in the Comments under our Chelsea v Southampton, Predict the 1st Goalscoring Minute Free Bet Competition on Facebook or Retweet and Tag a mate on Twitter, including your prediction!
That’s it. It’s that simple to enter.
The winner will be picked at random from Betmclean.com HQ and will be announced on Monday 23rd April by 12 noon.
*Terms and conditions for Chelsea v Southampton Predict 1st Goalscoring Minute:
- One entry per person (across all SM channel platforms – Facebook and Twitter).
- Winner be will announced on Monday 23rd April before noon.
- Entrants must be Over 18.
- Entrants must be from UK or Ireland.
- Entrants must have a verified BetMcLean account
- All winning entries will be drawn at random by BetMcLean.com
- If more than one correct prediction, winner picked at random by BetMcLean.com
- Post must be Predicted, Liked, Shared and or retweeted to enter.
- Free bet will be applied within 72 hours.
- Free bet stake is non-refundable.
- Free bet must be placed at minimum of 1/2 odds.
- All free bets will remain valid for 7 days.
- Applies to UK and Ireland customers only.
- Free bets are subject to any/all trading restrictions on customers accounts.
- We reserve the right to withdraw/alter/amend this offer at any time.
- Any perceived abuse of the offer will render it null and void.
- Our decision in respect of any promotion is final.
- General BetMcLean Terms and Conditions apply.