Be in with a chance to Win a £25 FREE BET if you predict the correct Full Time Score in the Liverpool v Man United game on Saturday 14th October!
You can watch Liverpool v Man United with extra interest. You could WIN a FREE £25 bet* to use any market if you accurately predict the Full Time score in this game (if more than one correct prediction, winner picked at random BetMcLean). Kick off is 12.30pm . You must enter by 12 noon on Saturday 14th of October to be eligible.
In order to be in with a chance to win in our Predict the Full Time Score competition all you have to do is – Like, Share & Write your prediction in the Comments under our Liverpool v Man United Predict the Full Time Score Free Bet Competition on Facebook or Retweet and Tag a mate on Twitter, including your prediction!
That’s it. It’s that simple to enter.
The winner will be picked at random from Betmclean.com HQ and will be announced on Monday 16th October by 12 noon.
*Terms and conditions for Liverpool v Man United Predict Full Time Score Competition ;
- One entry per person (across all SM channel platforms – Facebook and Twitter).
- Winner be will announced on Monday 16th October before noon.
- Entrants must be Over 18.
- Entrants must be from UK or Ireland.
- Entrants must have a verified BetMcLean account
- All winning entries will be drawn at random by BetMcLean.com
- If more than one correct prediction, winner picked at random by BetMcLean.com
- Post must be Predicted, Liked, Shared and or retweeted to enter.
- One prediction per person
- Free bet will be applied within 24 hours.
- Free bet stake is non-refundable.
- Free bet must be placed at minimum of 1/1 odds.
- All free bets will remain valid for 7 days.
- Applies to UK and Ireland customers only.
- Free bets are subject to any/all trading restrictions on customers accounts.
- We reserve the right to withdraw/alter/amend this offer at any time.
- Any perceived abuse of the offer will render it null and void.
- Our decision in respect of any promotion is final.
- General BetMcLean Terms and Conditions apply.