Premier League 2017/2018 Special : Get Money back as Free bet if game ends 0-0 – Applies to First/Last Goalscorer and Correct Score markets.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applies to bets placed on First/Last goalscorer and Correct Score markets;
- Applies to 2017/2018 Premier League games
- Bet must be placed prior to start of game
- Applies to Single bet placed on First or Last goalscorer market or correct score market only
- Applies to first bet placed on game in any one of the above markets
- One refund per customer per game
- Refund will be applied as a Free bet equal to the value of qualifying bet up to £/€25
- Stake will be refunded as Free bet if your selection loses
- Max refund £/€25 per customer per game
- Free bet stakes do not qualify for this or any other offer / concession
- Free bet stakes cannot be Cashed Out
- BetMcLean reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- Applies to UK and Irish customers only
- BetMcLean Football rules apply,
- Free bets subject to any trading restrictions on your account.
- General BetMcLean Terms and Conditions apply
- Customers depositing using Neteller or Moneybookers will not be eligible for this offer.
- BetMcLean reserves the right to amend, refuse or withdraw this offer at any time without further notice
- Applies to bets placed via online and mobile site only
- BetMcLean reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
- BetMcLean football rules apply.
- If any term of the Offer is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is abusing the Offer or using the Offer to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), BetMcLean reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reclaim the bonus element of such offer and/or void the Offer and any bet funded by the Offer and/or take any other action it deems necessary.
- BetMcLean general rules, terms and conditions apply
Do you have any concerns that your gambling could be becoming a problem for you? Please contact the Dunlewey centre for free confidential advice and counselling services