World Cup 2018 Predictor – You could win £1,000 in Cash! Register Now for our FREE World Cup 2018 Predictor Competition!
Enter our World Cup 2018 Predictor competition
and get 1 point for each correct prediction you make. All points are added up as tournament progresses, and the person with most points at end of competition will win the £1,000 in CASH. However, if two or more entrants are level on points, the entrant who predicted the closest to the total goals in the tournament at the start of the predictor competition will win the top prize of £1000. If there is still a tie after the tie breaker, the prize will be divided by the number of tied applicants.
The competition is free to enter, and worth sharing with your friends!
There are a few Terms and Conditions to keep the competition fair for all entrants;
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry to competition is free
- All persons entering must be over 18 years of age
- You can only enter the competition once
- Prizes: 1st Prize – £1,000 prize is paid in Cash, 2nd Prize – £50 Free Bet – stake is non-refundable and can be placed on any event at Even’s or greater, 3rd Prize £25 Free Bet – stake is non-refundable and can be placed on any event at Even’s or greater.
- You will get 1 point for each correct prediction, points will be accumulated as tournament progresses. If you miss a prediction for a match you will receive Zero points, but you can continue to make predictions in any future games. There are Zero points for an incorrect prediction.
- If you enter competition after a game(s) have been played, you will receive zero points for previous games
- You must also predict ‘total goals for competition’ with your very first match prediction. This selection cannot be changed once you have made it and will be used in the event of a tie at end of competition.
- If Tie at end of competition, the entrant who predicted the closest total goals scored for the tournament will be deemed the winner. If more than one tied on total points, and had same total goal difference, prize will be divided equally.
- Own Goals do count
- Goals scored in Extra time or penalties will count
- After you make each prediction, you will receive a mail to confirm your selection.
- Selections not received/stored on our server are invalid, and delivery of predictions or mails are outside of our control, and we won’t be held responsible.
- You should monitor the points on your scoreboard and in the event of a discrepancy you must inform firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are aware of it.
- You can enter the competition up until the Semi- final stage. New entrants after this time will not be accepted and if accepted in error will be invalid and not participate in competition or prize.
- Rules are subject to change without any notice
- Any discrepancy not covered by these rules will be decided by BetMcLean CEO and his decision will be final.
- You agree to enter this competition and abide by these rules
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive communications from BetMcLean in relation to managing this competition.
- Please monitor your Junk mail box and add our mails to your Safe Sender list so as to avoid any discrepancy. We cannot be held responsible for mails going to your junk folder