We are offering money back as Free bet if your selection misses the cut at the Open Championship. We are also paying 1/5 odds 10 Places. Max Refund £200.
Promotion Terms and Conditions;
• We will refund your first losing bet on outright winner market if your player misses the cut at the Open Championship 2019.
• Applies to first single bet placed on outright winner market prior to the start of the tournament
• Max free bet refund £200 per customer.
• One refund per customer.
• Does not apply to singles in Multi bets.
• Applies to Win only and Win part of E/W bets.
• Free bets will be applied within 24 hours of tournament completion.
• Paying 1/5 Odds, 10 Places
Free Bet Terms and Conditions:
• Free bets do not qualify for this offer or any other offer/concession
• Free bet will be awarded within 24 hours of tournament completion.
• Free bets awarded are win singles and stake is non-refundable and must be placed at minimum of 1/2 odds.
• Free bets awarded must be used within 7 days
• Free bet stakes cannot be combined with other free bet stakes
• This offer and free bets awarded are subject to any trading conditions on your account
• Bets placed with free bets cannot be cashed out
General & regulatory restrictions
• Over 18’s only
• Applies to Northern Ireland customers only
• This free bet offer is available only once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, and IP address.
• Does not apply to Neteller or Skrill customers
• BetMcLean reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
• BetMcLean reserves the right to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time in the event of suspected collusion, malpractice, or any other potential irregularity
• BetMcLean rules apply.
BetMcLean want all our customers to enjoy betting or playing games on our site and to have fun. We fully support Responsible Gambling and subscribe to the services of The Dunlewey Centre. If you would like to discuss your gambling/gaming please call The Dunlewey Centre on NI 08000 886 725