Responsible Gambling Week 2019
BetMcLean.com are proud to support Responsible Gambling Awareness Week 2019 from November 7th- 13th.
The campaign is led by the the Irish Bookmakers Association in Ireland and in the UK by the Industry Group For Responsible Gambling.
The objective is to stimulate a national conversation about safer gambling, highlighting the tools, advice and help available to customers, and the initiatives being taken by BetMcLean and the industry as a whole to promote social responsibility.
During Responsible Gambling Week, staff from across the entire industry, including arcades, bingo clubs, bookmakers, and racetracks will be empowered to initiate conversations with customers about safer gambling and messaging will be prominently displayed at venues.
BetMcLean.com offer a range of services to help manage your gambling activities online including:
1. Deposit Limits
2. Reality Checks
3. Time Out/ Take a Break
4. Self Exclusion
Please talk to our staff today on Live Chat about how we can help you
Here is a list of questions to ask yourself about your gambling:
• Do you find that you are becoming preoccupied with past gambling successes?
• Do you find that you need to increase the amount of money you gamble to achieve the same enjoyment and excitement?
• Have you recently tried to stop gambling but were unsuccessful?
• Do you become moody or impatient when you are cutting down how much you gamble?
• Do you ever use gambling as a way of ignoring stress in your life or to pick you up when you feel down?
• Do you ever try to win back the money you lost by increasing the size or frequency of your wagers?
• Do you ever hide how much or how often you gamble from significant others?
• Have you ever committed fraud or theft to get money to gamble with?
• Has gambling ever ruined a personal relationship or an occupational or educational opportunity?
• Have you ever needed others to relieve a financial problem created by gambling?
• Do you lie about your gambling?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, there is lots of support available to help you with your situation, either contact our Live Chat team or email [email protected] or please just call the Dunlewey Addiction Service to speak to the very experienced and qualified staff on 1800 936725 (ROI) or 08000 886725 (NI).
There are also counsellors in almost every county in Ireland who can provide free face-to-face counselling sessions if further support is needed.