Royal Ascot starts today, but not like any other Royal Ascot. With no spectators allowed and for the first time in her 68 year reign, Her Majesty The Queen will have no Royal Procession, no morning suits or Millinery.
However, there is a bumper programme to look forward to for the week, with 36 races over five days. All races can be seen on Sky sports racing, with many of the races also shown on ITV.
We will have Top prices in every race this week and all prices are guaranteed in Single and Multiple bets*. We also have our popular money back as a free bet if your selection finishes 2nd to the SP Fav* in every race.
Here is the line-up of races for the week at Royal Ascot;
Buckingham Palace Handicap (7f, 3yo+)
Queen Anne Stakes (1m, Group One, 4yo+)
Ribblesdale Stakes (1 1/2m, Group Two, 3yo fillies)
King Edward VII Stakes (1 1/2m, Group Two, 3yo colts & geldings)
King’s Stand Stakes (5f, Group One, 3yo+)
Duke of Cambridge Stakes (1m, Group Two, 4yo+ fillies and mares)
Ascot Stakes Handicap (2 1/2m, 4yo+)
Silver Royal Hunt Cup Handicap (1m, 3yo+)
Hampton Court Stakes (10f, Group Three, 3yo)
King George V Handicap (1 1/2m, 3yo)
Prince of Wales’s Stakes (10f, Group One, 4yo+)
Royal Hunt Cup Handicap (1m, 3yo+)
Windsor Castle Stakes (5f, Listed, 2yo)
Copper Horse Handicap (1 3/4m, 4yo+)
Golden Gates Handicap (10f, 3yo)
Wolferton Stakes (10f, Listed, 4yo+)
Jersey Stakes (7f, Group Three, 3yo)
Chesham Stakes (7f, Listed, 2yo)
Gold Cup (2 1/2m, Group One, 4yo+)
Britannia Handicap (1m, 3yo colts & geldings)
Sandringham Handicap (1m, 3yo, fillies)
Palace of Holyroodhouse Handicap (5f, 3yo)
Albany Stakes (6f, Group Three, 2yo fillies)
Norfolk Stakes (5f, Group Two, 2yo)
Hardwicke Stakes (1 1/2m, Group Two, 4yo+)
Commonwealth Cup (6f, Group One, 3yo colts & fillies)
Queen’s Vase (1 3/4m, Group Two, 3yo)
Duke of Edinburgh Handicap (1 1/2m, 3yo+)
Silver Wokingham Handicap (6f, 3yo+)
Queen Mary Stakes (5f, Group Two, 2yo fillies)
Coronation Stakes (1m, Group One, 3yo fillies)
Coventry Stakes (6f, Group Two, 2yo)
St James’s Palace Stakes (1m, Group One, 3yo colts)
Diamond Jubilee Stakes (6f, Group One, 4yo+)
Wokingham Handicap (6f, 3yo+)
Queen Alexandra Stakes (2 3/4m, Conditions, 4yo+)
Daily UK Horse Racing offer:
Money back as a Free Bet if your selection finishes 2nd to the SP Favourite at all races today at Ascot, Thirsk, Windsor and Chelmsford, Tuesday 16th June 2020:
• Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
• Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
• Max free bet refund £/€25 per customer.
• If Fav wins in a dead heat it will apply to the horse that is in the dead heat first with Fav.
• If race won by joint-fav, joint fav with lowest race card number will be treated as Fav for this promotion
• Applies to Online customers only.
• Only first bet on each race qualifies for promotion.
• Free bet stakes do not qualify for this offer
• At least 6 horses must run for promotion to apply.
• Free Bet awarded is a win single
Free Bet Terms and Conditions:
• Free bets do not qualify for this offer or any other offer/concession
• Free bet will be awarded within 24 hours of race ending.
• Free bets awarded are win singles and stake is non-refundable
• Free bet awarded must be placed on selection at 1/1 or greater
• Free bets awarded must be used within 7 days
• Free bet stakes cannot be combined with other free bet stakes
• This offer and free bets awarded are subject to any trading conditions on your account
• Bets placed with free bets cannot be cashed out
• Winnings from your free bet are available as cash in your account as soon as event is settled.
General & regulatory restrictions
• Over 18’s only
• Applies to Northern Ireland & ROI customers only
• This free bet offer is available only once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, and IP address.
• Does not apply to Neteller or Skrill customers
• BetMcLean reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
• BetMcLean reserves the right to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
• BetMcLean Racing rules apply.
Guaranteed Odds – Early & Live Prices;
-Guaranteed Odds applies, for Winner markets only (win and each way), to any price taken on singles and multiples after 8am on the day of the applicable race.
-Guaranteed Odds is offered on UK and Irish horse racing only.
-Guaranteed Odds is not available on ante-post markets.
-Where Guaranteed Odds is offered, bets will be settled at the SP if the SP is bigger than the price taken by the customer when they place their bet. For example, if the price taken is 3/1 and the SP is 4/1, we will pay out at the bigger price of 4/1.
-In the event of a Rule 4 deduction applying to a price taken, we will pay at the bigger odds after the Rule 4 deduction has been made to the price taken.
-BetMcLean reserve the right to withdraw the Guaranteed Odds promotion at any time.
-Maximum payout or benefit from Guaranteed Odds is €1,000 per customer per day.
BetMcLean want all our customers to enjoy betting or playing games on our site and to have fun. We fully support Responsible Gambling and subscribe to the services of The Dunlewey Centre. If you would like to discuss your gambling/gaming please call The Dunlewey Centre on NI 08000 886 725