The US Open gets underway on 28th August until 10th September in Flushing Meadows, New York.
Place a match outright bet on any Men’s Singles Tennis match and if your player slogs it out to the 5th set and you lose your bet, we’ll refund your stake as a Free Bet up to €25/£25.
Terms and Conditions for French Open Free Bet:
- Applies to the first wager placed on any men’s singles match betting market at US Open 2017 from Monday 28th August 2017.
- Bets must be placed prior to the start of the match
- Free Bets are ineligible for the Offer
- Applies to single bets only, and does not apply to singles in multiple bets
- To be eligible for the offer, your player must lose their Men’s singles Tennis match by a set score of 3-2 as listed in the official results and your match outright bet on that player must lose.
- The maximum amount per refund is €25/£25 per match.
- All eligible bets will have the stake refunded as a Free bet within 24 hours of completion of the match
- Free bet awarded is a win Single, and must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater
- Free bet valid for 7 days
- Applies to Match Result markets only
- BetMcLean Tennis rules apply
- BetMcLean reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers
- Free bet is subject to any trading conditions or offer restrictions on your account
- Bets placed with Free Bets cannot be cashed out
- Does not apply Neteller and Skrill customers
- Over 18’s only
- Applies to UK and Irish customers only
- The Offer applies to wagers placed over the Internet or mobile site only.
- Any abuse of this offer identified by BetMcLean can result in offer being withdrawn before or after settlement on any bet
- Accounts using Neteller, Skrill or Moneybookers do not qualify for this offer
- BetMcLean standard terms and conditions apply